SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
Mr. Oldersma will be joining the Group from Brammer Limited, where he is currently Group Chief Executive.
Before Brammer, Mr. Oldersma was CEO at 20:20 Mobile Group, and President of Ingram Micro China Group.
Mr. Oldersma is non-executive Chairman of Kondor Ltd, and non-executive Director of Smallsteps BV.
He has also been a Non-Executive Director of Bunzl Plc and of Metra Computer Group. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST