SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
Mr. Oldersma will be joining the Group from Brammer Limited, where he is currently Group Chief Executive.
Before Brammer, Mr. Oldersma was CEO at 20:20 Mobile Group, and President of Ingram Micro China Group.
Mr. Oldersma is non-executive Chairman of Kondor Ltd, and non-executive Director of Smallsteps BV.
He has also been a Non-Executive Director of Bunzl Plc and of Metra Computer Group. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST
I'm pregnant. When to tell my boss? Leadership