SIG Plc appoints Ian Duncan as non-executive director
Mr. Duncan is a highly experienced former Finance Director, Non-Executive Director and Chair of Audit Committee.
Having developed a portfolio career since 2010, Mr. Duncan has held several Non-Executive Directorships and is currently a Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Audit Committee at Babcock International plc and Bodycote plc.
He was previously a Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Audit Committee at WANdisco plc and Fiberweb plc.
Mr. Duncan's last executive role was as Group Finance Director of the Royal Mail Group plc.
He will succeed Mr. Nicholls as Chair of the Audit Committee following Mr. Nicholls' retirement. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
More inside POST