SIG Plc appoints Ian Duncan as non-executive director
Mr. Duncan is a highly experienced former Finance Director, Non-Executive Director and Chair of Audit Committee.
Having developed a portfolio career since 2010, Mr. Duncan has held several Non-Executive Directorships and is currently a Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Audit Committee at Babcock International plc and Bodycote plc.
He was previously a Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Audit Committee at WANdisco plc and Fiberweb plc.
Mr. Duncan's last executive role was as Group Finance Director of the Royal Mail Group plc.
He will succeed Mr. Nicholls as Chair of the Audit Committee following Mr. Nicholls' retirement. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST
Make your company flat or be left behind Leadership