SIG appoints Mel Ewell as interim CEO
Mr. Ewell spent nearly five years as a Non-Executive Director of the Group. Up until the end of March 2016, he was Chief Executive and an Executive Director of Amey Plc, one of the UK's leading infrastructure services providers.
Mr. Ewell is a Non-Executive Director of High Speed Two (HS2) Limited and The Manufacturing Technology Centre Limited.
He previously held a number of senior management positions for TNT International, Xerox and ADI Group. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership
Personal and company's vision debunked Leadership
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership