SIG appoints Mel Ewell as interim CEO
Mr. Ewell spent nearly five years as a Non-Executive Director of the Group. Up until the end of March 2016, he was Chief Executive and an Executive Director of Amey Plc, one of the UK's leading infrastructure services providers.
Mr. Ewell is a Non-Executive Director of High Speed Two (HS2) Limited and The Manufacturing Technology Centre Limited.
He previously held a number of senior management positions for TNT International, Xerox and ADI Group. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
Slovakia GDP increased 3.1% Economy