SIG appoints Mel Ewell as interim CEO
Mr. Ewell spent nearly five years as a Non-Executive Director of the Group. Up until the end of March 2016, he was Chief Executive and an Executive Director of Amey Plc, one of the UK's leading infrastructure services providers.
Mr. Ewell is a Non-Executive Director of High Speed Two (HS2) Limited and The Manufacturing Technology Centre Limited.
He previously held a number of senior management positions for TNT International, Xerox and ADI Group. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST