SIG appoints Mel Ewell as interim CEO
Mr. Ewell spent nearly five years as a Non-Executive Director of the Group. Up until the end of March 2016, he was Chief Executive and an Executive Director of Amey Plc, one of the UK's leading infrastructure services providers.
Mr. Ewell is a Non-Executive Director of High Speed Two (HS2) Limited and The Manufacturing Technology Centre Limited.
He previously held a number of senior management positions for TNT International, Xerox and ADI Group. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Auto Trader appoints Nathan Coe as COO
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
More inside POST