SIG appoints Meinie Oldersma as CEO
Mr. Oldersma will be joining the Group from Brammer Limited, where he is currently Group Chief Executive.
Before Brammer, Mr. Oldersma was CEO at 20:20 Mobile Group, and President of Ingram Micro China Group.
Mr. Oldersma is non-executive Chairman of Kondor Ltd, and non-executive Director of Smallsteps BV.
He has also been a Non-Executive Director of Bunzl Plc and of Metra Computer Group. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
More inside POST