SIG appoints Meinie Oldersma as CEO
Mr. Oldersma will be joining the Group from Brammer Limited, where he is currently Group Chief Executive.
Before Brammer, Mr. Oldersma was CEO at 20:20 Mobile Group, and President of Ingram Micro China Group.
Mr. Oldersma is non-executive Chairman of Kondor Ltd, and non-executive Director of Smallsteps BV.
He has also been a Non-Executive Director of Bunzl Plc and of Metra Computer Group. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
- Chubb appoints Lord Turner as non-executive chairman
- Intercede appoints Charles Pol as director
More inside POST