SIFCO Industries names Peter W. Knapper as president and CEO
Mr. Knapper was previously Director of Strategy and Site Development at TECT Corporation. His previous roles at TECT include President of TECT Aerospace (2010 – 2014), Vice President, Operations, TECT Aerospace (2009 – 2010) and Vice President, Operations, TECT Power (2007 – 2009).
Prior to TECT, Mr. Knapper's previous experience includes key operating roles at Rolls Royce Energy, Sermatech International, Honeywell International, and General Electric.
Mr. Knapper holds a Master of Business Administration from Ohio University and a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology from the University of Cincinnati.
Mr. Knapper will succeed Michael S. Lipscomb, who has served as the company’s President and CEO since 2009 and as Chairman, President and CEO since 2015. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
- Libbey appoints James C. Burmeister as CFO
- LSI Industries appoints Howard E. Japlon as EVP
More inside POST