Shire appoints Ian Clark as non-executive director
Mr. Clark served as Chief Executive Officer and Director of Genentech Inc (part of the Roche Group) and Head of North American Commercial Operations for Roche until December 31, 2016, having held several senior strategy, operations and commercially focused roles since joining Genentech in 2003.
Prior to this Mr. Clark held various senior operational, sales and marketing roles in other pharmaceutical and healthcare companies.
He is currently appointed as a Non-Executive Director of TerraVia Holdings Inc. where he serves as Chairman of the Compensation Committee and as a member of the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee.
Mr. Clark graduated from Southampton in 1981 with a BSc in Biology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Roy Dunbar elected to board of Johnson Controls
- C&C Group appoints Andrea Pozzi to board
- Bank of Ireland appoints Francesca McDonagh as CEO
- Paddy Power appoints Emer Timmons as director
- Prothena appoints Sarah Noonberg as CMO
More inside POST
EasyJet posts wider loss in H1 Earnings
The most important 'no' in your career Leadership