Shire appoints Ian Clark as non-executive director
Mr. Clark served as Chief Executive Officer and Director of Genentech Inc (part of the Roche Group) and Head of North American Commercial Operations for Roche until December 31, 2016, having held several senior strategy, operations and commercially focused roles since joining Genentech in 2003.
Prior to this Mr. Clark held various senior operational, sales and marketing roles in other pharmaceutical and healthcare companies.
He is currently appointed as a Non-Executive Director of TerraVia Holdings Inc. where he serves as Chairman of the Compensation Committee and as a member of the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee.
Mr. Clark graduated from Southampton in 1981 with a BSc in Biology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Cairn Homes appoints Timothy Kenny as CFO
- C&C Group appoints Jim Clerkin as director
- Permanent TSB Group names Robert Elliott as chairman
- Bank of Ireland CEO Richie Boucher to step down
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
More inside POST