Sherwin-Williams executive chairman Chris Connor to retire
Mr. Connor will remain a member of Sherwin-Williams’ Board of Directors until his retirement from the Board at the end of his current term at the 2017 Annual Meeting of Shareholders in April, 2017.
In addition, the Board has elected John G. Morikis to assume the additional role of Chairman effective January 1, 2017.
Mr. Morikis has served as Sherwin-Williams’ President and Chief Executive Officer since January 1, 2016.
Mr. Morikis joined Sherwin-Williams in December 1984 as a management trainee in the Company’s Paint Stores Group and has held many key leadership positions, including nine years as President and Chief Operating Officer, during his 32 years with the Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
- Fifth Third Bancorp names Matthew Jauchius as CMO
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
More inside POST