Sherwin-Williams executive chairman Chris Connor to retire
Mr. Connor will remain a member of Sherwin-Williams’ Board of Directors until his retirement from the Board at the end of his current term at the 2017 Annual Meeting of Shareholders in April, 2017.
In addition, the Board has elected John G. Morikis to assume the additional role of Chairman effective January 1, 2017.
Mr. Morikis has served as Sherwin-Williams’ President and Chief Executive Officer since January 1, 2016.
Mr. Morikis joined Sherwin-Williams in December 1984 as a management trainee in the Company’s Paint Stores Group and has held many key leadership positions, including nine years as President and Chief Operating Officer, during his 32 years with the Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
- Civista Bancshares adds M. Patricia Oliver to board
- Workhorse Group appoints Paul Gaitan as CFO
- DSW appoints Peter Cobb to board
More inside POST
Swiss inflation rises in July Economy