Sherwin-Williams executive chairman Chris Connor to retire
Mr. Connor will remain a member of Sherwin-Williams’ Board of Directors until his retirement from the Board at the end of his current term at the 2017 Annual Meeting of Shareholders in April, 2017.
In addition, the Board has elected John G. Morikis to assume the additional role of Chairman effective January 1, 2017.
Mr. Morikis has served as Sherwin-Williams’ President and Chief Executive Officer since January 1, 2016.
Mr. Morikis joined Sherwin-Williams in December 1984 as a management trainee in the Company’s Paint Stores Group and has held many key leadership positions, including nine years as President and Chief Operating Officer, during his 32 years with the Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
More inside POST