Sherwin-Williams executive chairman Chris Connor to retire
Mr. Connor will remain a member of Sherwin-Williams’ Board of Directors until his retirement from the Board at the end of his current term at the 2017 Annual Meeting of Shareholders in April, 2017.
In addition, the Board has elected John G. Morikis to assume the additional role of Chairman effective January 1, 2017.
Mr. Morikis has served as Sherwin-Williams’ President and Chief Executive Officer since January 1, 2016.
Mr. Morikis joined Sherwin-Williams in December 1984 as a management trainee in the Company’s Paint Stores Group and has held many key leadership positions, including nine years as President and Chief Operating Officer, during his 32 years with the Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Robert Kraft to join Hillman as CFO
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group names Diane D. Reed as CFO
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
More inside POST
Oracle posts 14% gain in Q1 earnings Earnings