Shawbrook Group appoints director
As part of his responsibilities Mr. Didham will Chair the Board Audit Committee and join the Board Risk Committee.
Mr. Didham is currently an Executive Vice-Chairman for Rothschild, a position he has held since 2012 following his previous role as Group Finance Director, which he held since 1997.
Mr. Didham is a non-executive director of Charles Stanley PLC and its principal operating company Charles Stanley & Co Ltd.
A qualified accountant, prior to joining Rothschild Mr. Didham enjoyed a successful career at KPMG, becoming partner in 1990 specialising in financial services. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Creative staff lead to satisfied customers Leadership