Shawbrook Group appoints director
As part of his responsibilities Mr. Didham will Chair the Board Audit Committee and join the Board Risk Committee.
Mr. Didham is currently an Executive Vice-Chairman for Rothschild, a position he has held since 2012 following his previous role as Group Finance Director, which he held since 1997.
Mr. Didham is a non-executive director of Charles Stanley PLC and its principal operating company Charles Stanley & Co Ltd.
A qualified accountant, prior to joining Rothschild Mr. Didham enjoyed a successful career at KPMG, becoming partner in 1990 specialising in financial services. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
eBay Q1 revenue $2.2 billion, up 4% Earnings