Shanks Group appoints Allard Castelein to board
Mr. Castelein will also become a member of the Group's Audit, Remuneration and Nomination Committees.
Mr. Castelein currently holds the position of President and Chief Executive Officer of the Port of Rotterdam, having been appointed in 2014.
He initially qualified as a medical doctor before pursuing a career in the Energy sector, holding a number of senior positions at Shell.
Over more than 25 years Mr. Castelein amassed extensive experience within the industry, culminating in becoming the Vice President Environment for Royal Dutch Shell in 2009.
Mr. Castelein also holds a number of Supervisory Board positions including those at Isala Klinieken, Rotterdam Partners, Sohar Industrial Port Company and the Ronald McDonald House Sophia Rotterdam.
He is also a senior member of a number of Dutch trade organisations including Logistiek Nederland, Economische Programmaraad Zuidvleugel and the General Council of the Confederation of Netherlands Industry and Employers. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST