Shaftesbury appoints Jonathan Nicholls to board
Mr. Nicholls currently has non-executive roles at Great Portland Estates plc, D S Smith plc, Ibstock plc and SIG plc.
He was on the board of Great Portland Estates plc, where he is Senior Independent Director and Chair of the Audit Committee, at their annual general meeting in July 2016.
Mr. Nicholls' previous executive roles included Group Finance Director at Hanson plc and Old Mutual plc, as well as other senior positions with Abbey National plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST
Sinopec's net profit surges 40% Earnings
Renren Q2 net revenues jumped 55.4% Earnings