Severstal CEO Vadim Larin to step down
Mr. Larin served as Severstal Chief Operating Officer since 2013. Mr. Larin joined Severstal in 2003 as a CEO of Intaugol.
He became a CEO of Kuzbassugol in 2005, and a CEO of Vorkutaugol in 2007. He was appointed a CEO of Severstal Resources mining division in 2010.
Prior to joining Severstal, Mr. Larin worked at McKinsey& Company.
He graduated from the Moscow Institute of Radio Engineering, Electronics and Automation. He also holds an MBA degree from INSEAD. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Russia
- Sistema appoints Alexey Guryev as vice president
- Amur Minerals appoints non-executive director
- Severstal appoints Alexander Shevelev as CEO
- Vitaly Ivanov acting chief of Interregional Siberia
- Cherkizovo appoints John Ross as COO
More inside POST