Severstal appoints Alexander Shevelev as CEO
Mr. Shevelev previously held the positions of CEO of SVEZA Group, a subsidiary of Severgroup, and CEO of Severstal-metiz, an international metalware manufacturer and subsidiary of Severstal.
Alexey Kulichenko, Interim CEO of Severstal since November 8, 2016, will continue in his role as CFO of the Company.
Mr. Kulichenko joined Severstal in 2005 as CFO of Severstal Resources, appointed CFO of OAO Severstal in July 2009.
He held leading management positions at Sun Interbrew and Unimilk, where he was CFO.
Mr. Kulichenko graduated from the Omsk Institute of World Economy with a degree in economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Russia
- X5 Retail Group appoints Svetlana Demyashkevich as CFO
- Sistema appoints Alexey Guryev as vice president
- Amur Minerals appoints non-executive director
- Vitaly Ivanov acting chief of Interregional Siberia
- Cherkizovo appoints John Ross as COO
More inside POST