Severn Bank appoints Paul B. Susie CFO
Mr. Susie brings to Severn Bank many years of experience in financial management, and in particular banking. He was previously with Hopkins Federal Savings Bank in the position of Chief Financial Officer.
Prior to Hopkins Federal, Mr. Susie served as Chief Financial Officer for 1st Mariner Bank. He has also held financial executive positions in biopharmaceutical, manufacturing and marine companies.
Mr. Susie is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Baltimore. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Host Hotels & Resorts appoints Mary Hogan Preusse to board
- McCormick & Company appoints Tony Vernon to board
- Intrexon appoints Mark Carnegie-Brown as Oxitec CEO
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
More inside POST