Severn Bank appoints Paul B. Susie CFO
Mr. Susie brings to Severn Bank many years of experience in financial management, and in particular banking. He was previously with Hopkins Federal Savings Bank in the position of Chief Financial Officer.
Prior to Hopkins Federal, Mr. Susie served as Chief Financial Officer for 1st Mariner Bank. He has also held financial executive positions in biopharmaceutical, manufacturing and marine companies.
Mr. Susie is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Baltimore. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Colfax Corporation appoints Didier Teirlinck to board
- Lockheed Martin appoints Stephanie C. Hill as vice president
- Global Medical REIT president Jeffrey Busch to take CEO role
- U.S. Silica adds Diane K. Duren to board
- Robert Kiernan to join Global Medical REIT as CFO
More inside POST
Why CEOs delay sharing bad news Leadership