Sevcon promotes Ryan J. Morris to chairman
Mr. Morris has been a member of Sevcon’s Board of Directors since 2013. He founded Meson Capital Partners LLC in 2009, and serves as President.
Mr. Morris served as the Executive Chairman of the Board of InfuSystem Holdings, Inc., a provider of infusion pumps and related services, from April 2012 through May 2015 and continues to serve on its board.
Mr. Morris also founded and served as CEO of VideoNote LLC, an educational software company.
He holds a B.Sc. and M.Eng from Cornell University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
- InVivo Therapeutics appoints Richard Toselli as CMO
More inside POST
FAW recalls faulty Mazda cars in China Companies