SerVision appoints Antony Legge as director
Mr. Legge is an experienced corporate financier and former nominated adviser with over 20 years' experience in providing financial, regulatory and commercial advice to a range of companies seeking to access the London capital markets, predominantly the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange.
From 2008 to 2010, Mr. Legge worked for Astaire Securities (and prior to its acquisition by Astaire, Dowgate Capital Advisers) as a Director of Corporate Finance and as an AIM Qualified Executive.
Mr. Legge was subsequently a Director of Corporate Finance and AIM Qualified Executive at Daniel Stewart & Co Limited between 2010 and 2014.
He left Daniel Stewart & Co Limited to provide consulting and mentoring services to AIM companies and companies looking to access the London capital markets. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
KB Home earnings increased 9% in Q1 Earnings