ServiceMaster Global names chief marketing & strategy officer
Mr. Davis formerly served as chief marketing officer for LifeLock, a pioneer in identity protection, threat detection and remediation services. He was part of the executive team that led the company through its successful IPO in 2012.
Previously, he was senior vice president and CMO at Comcast, the first to serve in that role at the nation’s largest cable provider.
He also spent several years at Verizon Wireless, where he was vice president of advertising and brand management for the nation’s largest wireless provider, launching the iconic “Can You Hear Me Now?” brand campaign.
Mr. Davis is a graduate of Emory University in Georgia with a bachelor’s degree in marketing. He received his MBA in marketing from Clark Atlanta University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- CKE Restaurants appoints Jason Marker as CEO
- Tractor Supply Company promotes Kurt D. Barton to SVP
- Active Implants appoints Ted Davis as CEO
- ServiceMaster Global appoints Peter L. Cella to board
- International Paper elects Kathryn D. Sullivan to board
More inside POST
Hedge fund activism weakens the competition Leadership