ServiceMaster Global names chief marketing & strategy officer
Mr. Davis formerly served as chief marketing officer for LifeLock, a pioneer in identity protection, threat detection and remediation services. He was part of the executive team that led the company through its successful IPO in 2012.
Previously, he was senior vice president and CMO at Comcast, the first to serve in that role at the nation’s largest cable provider.
He also spent several years at Verizon Wireless, where he was vice president of advertising and brand management for the nation’s largest wireless provider, launching the iconic “Can You Hear Me Now?” brand campaign.
Mr. Davis is a graduate of Emory University in Georgia with a bachelor’s degree in marketing. He received his MBA in marketing from Clark Atlanta University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Bridgestone Americas names new president of BATO for U.S. & Canada
- Surgery Partners appoints Clifford Adlerz as interim CEO
- Hankook Tire America appoints two managers
- Fred's appoints Jason Jenne as CFO
- International Paper elects Christopher M. Connor to board
More inside POST