Serco Group director Tamara Ingram to step down
Ms. Ingram joined Serco as a non-executive director in March 2014. In 2013 she stepped down after completing nine years as a non-executive director of The Sage Group plc.
Previously, she chaired the Board of Visit London (formerly the London Tourist Board) from 2001 - 2011.
Ms. Ingram is Executive Vice President at WPP, where she is Managing Director at Grey Group and CEO, Team P&G. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Commerzbank stock dips on Q2 loss Earnings