Serco Group director Tamara Ingram to step down
Ms. Ingram joined Serco as a non-executive director in March 2014. In 2013 she stepped down after completing nine years as a non-executive director of The Sage Group plc.
Previously, she chaired the Board of Visit London (formerly the London Tourist Board) from 2001 - 2011.
Ms. Ingram is Executive Vice President at WPP, where she is Managing Director at Grey Group and CEO, Team P&G. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST