Serco Group director Tamara Ingram to step down
Ms. Ingram joined Serco as a non-executive director in March 2014. In 2013 she stepped down after completing nine years as a non-executive director of The Sage Group plc.
Previously, she chaired the Board of Visit London (formerly the London Tourist Board) from 2001 - 2011.
Ms. Ingram is Executive Vice President at WPP, where she is Managing Director at Grey Group and CEO, Team P&G. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST