Serco Group director Tamara Ingram to step down
Ms. Ingram joined Serco as a non-executive director in March 2014. In 2013 she stepped down after completing nine years as a non-executive director of The Sage Group plc.
Previously, she chaired the Board of Visit London (formerly the London Tourist Board) from 2001 - 2011.
Ms. Ingram is Executive Vice President at WPP, where she is Managing Director at Grey Group and CEO, Team P&G. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST