Serco Group appoints John Rishton as director
Mr. Rishton became Chief Executive Officer of Rolls-Royce succeeding Sir John Rose. He was appointed as a Non-Executive Director of Rolls-Royce in 2007 and served as Chairman of the Audit Committee as well as being a member of the Ethics and Nominations Committees.
He was Chief Executive Officer of Royal Ahold, the global retail group, from 2005 to March 2011.
Previously Mr. Rishton had been a senior executive at British Airways Plc where he served as Chief Financial Officer from 2001 to 2005.
He began his career in 1979 at Ford Motor Company and held a variety of positions both in the UK and in Europe. He is a former Non-Executive Director of Allied Domecq. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
- Intertek appoints two directors
More inside POST