Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
Ms. Murray has also been appointed to serve as a Director of the Company.
Prior to joining Sequential, Ms. Murray was the President of VF Sportswear, where she oversaw Nautica, as well as Kipling.
Ms. Murray joined VF Sportswear, in 2007 as President of its Nautica Men's Sportswear and Nautica Jeans Company businesses and the following year, she was appointed President of VF Sportswear.
Ms. Murray began her career at Gant, where she remained for nine years before transitioning to Liz Claiborne.
She assumed many different roles throughout her tenure at Claiborne, including President from 1998 to 2007. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST