Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
Ms. Murray has also been appointed to serve as a Director of the Company.
Prior to joining Sequential, Ms. Murray was the President of VF Sportswear, where she oversaw Nautica, as well as Kipling.
Ms. Murray joined VF Sportswear, in 2007 as President of its Nautica Men's Sportswear and Nautica Jeans Company businesses and the following year, she was appointed President of VF Sportswear.
Ms. Murray began her career at Gant, where she remained for nine years before transitioning to Liz Claiborne.
She assumed many different roles throughout her tenure at Claiborne, including President from 1998 to 2007. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST