Sequential appoints Andrew Cooper as president
Mr. Cooper has over 20 years of business development, operating, and private equity investing experience at high growth companies across multiple sectors.
Most recently, Mr. Cooper served as a Partner of Pegasus Capital Advisors and CEO of Universal Lubricants, a Pegasus Capital portfolio company.
Prior to that, he held the role of Senior Vice President at Priceline.com where he launched the Vacation Packages business unit and drove implementation of private label and brand licensing programs with major travel companies.
He graduated from University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business and magna cum laude from Duke University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
More inside POST