Sequential appoints Andrew Cooper as president
Mr. Cooper has over 20 years of business development, operating, and private equity investing experience at high growth companies across multiple sectors.
Most recently, Mr. Cooper served as a Partner of Pegasus Capital Advisors and CEO of Universal Lubricants, a Pegasus Capital portfolio company.
Prior to that, he held the role of Senior Vice President at Priceline.com where he launched the Vacation Packages business unit and drove implementation of private label and brand licensing programs with major travel companies.
He graduated from University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business and magna cum laude from Duke University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
More inside POST
Things successful leaders did only once Leadership