Sequential appoints Andrew Cooper as president
Mr. Cooper has over 20 years of business development, operating, and private equity investing experience at high growth companies across multiple sectors.
Most recently, Mr. Cooper served as a Partner of Pegasus Capital Advisors and CEO of Universal Lubricants, a Pegasus Capital portfolio company.
Prior to that, he held the role of Senior Vice President at Priceline.com where he launched the Vacation Packages business unit and drove implementation of private label and brand licensing programs with major travel companies.
He graduated from University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business and magna cum laude from Duke University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
More inside POST