Sequential appoints Andrew Cooper as president
Mr. Cooper has over 20 years of business development, operating, and private equity investing experience at high growth companies across multiple sectors.
Most recently, Mr. Cooper served as a Partner of Pegasus Capital Advisors and CEO of Universal Lubricants, a Pegasus Capital portfolio company.
Prior to that, he held the role of Senior Vice President at Priceline.com where he launched the Vacation Packages business unit and drove implementation of private label and brand licensing programs with major travel companies.
He graduated from University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business and magna cum laude from Duke University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST
Ross Stores earnings rise 10% in Q1 Earnings