Sequential appoints Andrew Cooper as president
Mr. Cooper has over 20 years of business development, operating, and private equity investing experience at high growth companies across multiple sectors.
Most recently, Mr. Cooper served as a Partner of Pegasus Capital Advisors and CEO of Universal Lubricants, a Pegasus Capital portfolio company.
Prior to that, he held the role of Senior Vice President at Priceline.com where he launched the Vacation Packages business unit and drove implementation of private label and brand licensing programs with major travel companies.
He graduated from University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business and magna cum laude from Duke University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble promotes Demos Parneros to CEO
- Ophthotech promotes David R. Guyer to executive chairman
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
More inside POST