Sequans Communications appoints Nick Taluja as vice president
Mr. Taluja brings to Sequans more than 20 years of experience. He was most recently vice president of sales at SK hynix where he led the sales organization for the Americas.
Prior to SK hynix, Mr. Taluja led the Americas’ sales and marketing organizations at ST-Ericsson, the former multinational supplier of wireless semiconductor products, including LTE solutions.
Earlier, he spent several years at Texas Instruments. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- CEO Eric Olsen to leave LafargeHolcim after Syria investigation
- Ipsen appoints Alexandre Lebeaut as EVP
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy joins Accor board
- Pixium Vision appoints Didier Laurens as CFO
- Nicolas Dufourcq appointed to Orange board of directors
More inside POST
Things successful leaders did only once Leadership