Sepura chairman Russell King to step down
This is anticipated to be in the autumn. Mr. King has been a Non-executive Director of Sepura since July 2014.
Mr. King is currently Senior Independent Non-executive Director and Chairman of the Remuneration Committee of Aggreko plc, Senior Independent Non-executive Director and Chairman of the Remuneration Committee of Spectris plc, Chairman of Hummingbird Resources plc and Senior Independent Non-executive Director of Interserve plc.
Mr. King is also a senior adviser to Heidrick & Struggles. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST
Grubhub completes acquisition of Eat24 Companies