Sepura chairman Russell King to step down
This is anticipated to be in the autumn. Mr. King has been a Non-executive Director of Sepura since July 2014.
Mr. King is currently Senior Independent Non-executive Director and Chairman of the Remuneration Committee of Aggreko plc, Senior Independent Non-executive Director and Chairman of the Remuneration Committee of Spectris plc, Chairman of Hummingbird Resources plc and Senior Independent Non-executive Director of Interserve plc.
Mr. King is also a senior adviser to Heidrick & Struggles. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
- Intertek appoints two directors
- Affinity Water appoints Stuart Ledger as CFO
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
More inside POST
Act like a manager and you will become one Leadership