Sepura chairman Russell King to step down
This is anticipated to be in the autumn. Mr. King has been a Non-executive Director of Sepura since July 2014.
Mr. King is currently Senior Independent Non-executive Director and Chairman of the Remuneration Committee of Aggreko plc, Senior Independent Non-executive Director and Chairman of the Remuneration Committee of Spectris plc, Chairman of Hummingbird Resources plc and Senior Independent Non-executive Director of Interserve plc.
Mr. King is also a senior adviser to Heidrick & Struggles. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST