Sepura chairman Russell King to step down
This is anticipated to be in the autumn. Mr. King has been a Non-executive Director of Sepura since July 2014.
Mr. King is currently Senior Independent Non-executive Director and Chairman of the Remuneration Committee of Aggreko plc, Senior Independent Non-executive Director and Chairman of the Remuneration Committee of Spectris plc, Chairman of Hummingbird Resources plc and Senior Independent Non-executive Director of Interserve plc.
Mr. King is also a senior adviser to Heidrick & Struggles. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST
Overcome quiet nature and passive approach Leadership