Sepura chairman Russell King to step down
This is anticipated to be in the autumn. Mr. King has been a Non-executive Director of Sepura since July 2014.
Mr. King is currently Senior Independent Non-executive Director and Chairman of the Remuneration Committee of Aggreko plc, Senior Independent Non-executive Director and Chairman of the Remuneration Committee of Spectris plc, Chairman of Hummingbird Resources plc and Senior Independent Non-executive Director of Interserve plc.
Mr. King is also a senior adviser to Heidrick & Struggles. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
How many mistakes you should tolerate Leadership