Sepura CEO Gordon Watling on medical leave
Mr. Watling was appointed Chief Executive Officer in 2008, having joined the company as Chief Operating Officer in 2006.
Mr. Watling has over 20 years' international experience leading operations and development teams at Schlumberger and Agilent. He has also held directorships at Invensys and Honeywell.
Richard Smith, Chief Financial Officer, has been appointed Acting Chief Executive Officer with immediate effect in addition to his existing responsibilities.
Mr. Smith was appointed Group CFO in January 2016. He has held the position of CFO for a number of listed and privately held technology businesses, most recently Imagination Technologies Group plc.
Mr. Smith is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and holds an MBA from Henley Business School and an MA in Economics from Cambridge University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST