Sepura appoints two senior executives
Mr. Lovell has held a number of roles as chairman, chief executive and finance director with a wide range of listed and private companies including Tamar Energy Limited, Infinis Limited, Jarvis plc, Dunlop Slazenger Group and Costain Group PLC.
Mr. Lovell qualified as a chartered accountant with Price Waterhouse.
Mr. Barrass has held a number of chief executive roles as well as non-executive positions.
These include working across a range of companies whilst an operating partner at Baird Capital, and as chief executive at ArmorGroup International PLC and The Royal Mint. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Auto Trader appoints Nathan Coe as COO
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
More inside POST