Sepura appoints two senior executives
Mr. Lovell has held a number of roles as chairman, chief executive and finance director with a wide range of listed and private companies including Tamar Energy Limited, Infinis Limited, Jarvis plc, Dunlop Slazenger Group and Costain Group PLC.
Mr. Lovell qualified as a chartered accountant with Price Waterhouse.
Mr. Barrass has held a number of chief executive roles as well as non-executive positions.
These include working across a range of companies whilst an operating partner at Baird Capital, and as chief executive at ArmorGroup International PLC and The Royal Mint. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST