SemGroup Corporation appoints W.J. McAdam to board
Mr. McAdam served as president and chief executive officer of Aux Sable Canada LP and Aux Sable Liquid Products LP for 14 years until his retirement in 2013.
Mr. McAdam has more than four decades of experience in the energy industry, including positions with Imperial Oil and Exxon Chemical in Sarnia, Toronto, New York, Edmonton and Calgary.
He served as president of Mapco Canada Energy Inc. from 1996 to 1998 before leading the development of the Aux Sable business.
Mr. McAdam holds a chemical engineering degree from Queens University and an MBA from McMaster University.
He currently serves on the board of Seven Generations Energy Ltd. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Oklahoma
- Devon Energy promotes Jeff Ritenour to CFO
- Helmerich & Payne appoints two directors
- Williams appoints Micheal Dunn as COO
- Sonic CMO Todd Smith to resign
- Sonic Corp. appoints Steven A. Davis to board
More inside POST
TUI stays at its 10% growth guidance Earnings