Segro appoints Soumen Das as CFO
Mr. Das is currently the Managing Director & Chief Financial Officer of Capital & Counties Properties plc ("Capco").
Mr. Das joined the Board of Capco as its Finance Director in 2010, at the age of 33, upon its demerger from Intu plc. In 2015 he became Managing Director taking on investment responsibility for the Covent Garden estate in addition to his finance role.
Prior to joining Capco, he spent two years as a partner in Mountgrange Investment Management LLP (now Clearbell Capital) and 9 years at UBS where he was an executive director within the investment bank specialising in real estate.
Mr. Das is expected to join the Company and the Board in the new year and will succeed Justin Read who will retire at the end of 2016. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Auto Trader appoints Nathan Coe as COO
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
More inside POST