Secure64 appoints Joseph Gersch as new CEO
Dr. Gersch also joined the Secure64 Board of Directors. Dr. Gersch brings a broad background in technology, marketing, sales and management to the role.
He joined Secure64 in 2004 and was named Chief Operating Officer in 2008; the title of Chief Technology Officer was added in 2014.
Prior to joining Secure64, he spent 24 years with Hewlett-Packard where he held technical and sales evangelist roles, and managed Research & Development and Marketing departments that delivered a wide range of innovative products.
Dr. Gersch earned a B.S. in Computer Science at the University of Michigan and an M.S. and Ph.D. in Computer Science from Colorado State University.
He is replacing long-time CEO and founder Steve Goodbarn.
Mr. Goodbarn will remain on the board and serve as an advisor to the company. He served as CEO from 2005-2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- Zayo Group appoints Andrew Crouch as COO
- National CineMedia appoints Scott Felenstein as EVP
- Westmoreland appoints Gary Kohn as CFO
- DaVita appoints chief medical officer of VillageHealth
- Woodward appoints Eileen Drake to board of directors
More inside POST
KB Home earnings increased 9% in Q1 Earnings