Secure Trust Bank appoints two directors
Ms. Berresford will join the Audit Committee and Victoria Stewart has been appointed to the Remuneration Committee.
Ms. Berresford is a Chartered Accountant with a background in the financial services and energy sectors.
Ms. Berresford has held positions at Triodos Renewables plc, Hyperion Insurance Group, the Pension Protection Fund, Bank of Ireland Group, Clyde Petroleum plc and Grant Thornton.
Ms. Berresford is currently a non-executive director of the Bath Building Society and the Pensions Regulator and is an independent trustee to the Avon Pension Fund.
Ms. Stewart has for many years been a fund manager and investor in UK small companies. She has knowledge of corporate structures and capital markets with particular experience in smaller companies listed on the main market and AIM.
Ms. Stewart has held a number of positions at Royal London Group and Chiswell Associates (formerly Cantrade Investment Management Limited and now part of Sarasin & Partners). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
Accenture Q3 net income $705 million Earnings
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership