Secure Trust Bank appoints two directors
Ms. Berresford will join the Audit Committee and Victoria Stewart has been appointed to the Remuneration Committee.
Ms. Berresford is a Chartered Accountant with a background in the financial services and energy sectors.
Ms. Berresford has held positions at Triodos Renewables plc, Hyperion Insurance Group, the Pension Protection Fund, Bank of Ireland Group, Clyde Petroleum plc and Grant Thornton.
Ms. Berresford is currently a non-executive director of the Bath Building Society and the Pensions Regulator and is an independent trustee to the Avon Pension Fund.
Ms. Stewart has for many years been a fund manager and investor in UK small companies. She has knowledge of corporate structures and capital markets with particular experience in smaller companies listed on the main market and AIM.
Ms. Stewart has held a number of positions at Royal London Group and Chiswell Associates (formerly Cantrade Investment Management Limited and now part of Sarasin & Partners). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST