SeaWorld appoints Jack Roddy as CHRO, CCO
Mr. Roddy comes to SeaWorld Entertainment from Luxottica, Inc., where he served as senior vice president, human resources, for Luxottica's Americas business.
Prior to that, he was with Starbucks Coffee Company, where he was vice president, U.S. partner resources, and had previously served as director of organization development.
Mr. Roddy has also served in a variety of senior human resources and organizational development roles for companies including 24 Hour Fitness, Johnson & Johnson, Mercer Delta Consulting, Novations Consulting Group, Accenture and Covey Leadership Center.
Mr. Roddy is a graduate of Brigham Young University (Hawaii) and has a Masters of Arts from Columbia University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST
Novo Nordisk H1 profit rises Earnings