SeaWorld appoints Jack Roddy as CHRO, CCO
Mr. Roddy comes to SeaWorld Entertainment from Luxottica, Inc., where he served as senior vice president, human resources, for Luxottica's Americas business.
Prior to that, he was with Starbucks Coffee Company, where he was vice president, U.S. partner resources, and had previously served as director of organization development.
Mr. Roddy has also served in a variety of senior human resources and organizational development roles for companies including 24 Hour Fitness, Johnson & Johnson, Mercer Delta Consulting, Novations Consulting Group, Accenture and Covey Leadership Center.
Mr. Roddy is a graduate of Brigham Young University (Hawaii) and has a Masters of Arts from Columbia University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- U.S. Century Bank appoints two senior executives
- Iradimed names John McCreery as COO
- RELM Wireless appoints Kyle Cerminara as chairman
- magicJack VocalTec appoints Don Carlos Bell III as CEO
- Roper Technologies appoints new executives
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership