SeaWorld appoints Denise Godreau as chief marketing officer
Ms. Godreau has been a senior executive in notable companies in hospitality and entertainment for more than 20 years.
Ms. Godreau has worked at Fortune 500 and startup companies, in the US and abroad, developing a deep understanding of the global consumer and marketplace.
She served as a senior executive at Disney Parks for more than a decade, where she was responsible for strategies driving attendance and occupancy for all theme parks, water parks, and hotels for Walt Disney World Resort.
Following her career at Disney, Ms. Godreau joined a start-up team to create a new online university (Brandman University in Southern California), and later, a new mega resort (Baha Mar) in Nassau, Bahamas.
Earlier in her career, she worked for the international divisions of Procter & Gamble, Pizza Hut and Blockbuster Entertainment.
Ms. Godreau has a Bachelor of Science in economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, and a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST