Sears Holdings promotes Jason Hollar to CFO
Mr. Hollar joined Sears Holdings in October 2014 as senior vice president, finance overseeing the financial planning & analysis function, the business finance relationship with centralized finance, and procurement.
Prior to joining Sears Holdings, Mr. Hollar was at Delphi Automotive, where he served as Vice President and Corporate Controller.
Prior to Delphi, he spent the bulk of his career at Navistar International.
Mr. Hollar has over 20 years of finance experience including business finance, controllership, strategic planning, financial planning and analysis, and serving as a business unit CFO.
Mr. Hollar received a Master's of Business Administration with concentrations in Finance and Accounting from The University of Chicago and a Bachelor's of Science in Business from Indiana University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
- Essendant appoints Richard D. Phillips as interim CEO
- Atlas Financial Holdings added Wally Walker to board
- TOMY International appoints two leaders
- Hub Group appoints Peter McNitt to board
More inside POST