Seagate Technology appoints Mark W. Adams to board
From 2006 to February 2012, Mr. Adams served in a number of positions at Micron Technology, Inc., including as Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Vice President of Digital Media.
Prior to joining Micron Technology, Inc., Mr. Adams served as Chief Operating Officer of Lexar Media, Inc. in 2006 and as Vice President of Sales and Marketing of Creative Labs, Inc. from 2002 to 2006.
He has served as a director of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. since 2015.
Mr. Adams holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from Boston College and a master’s degree from Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
- MyoKardia appoints David Meeker to board
- Habit Restaurants appoints Douglas R. Branigan as CDO
- Michael Baker International promotes Bonnie D. Shepherd to EVP
- Comerica Bank names Andrew M. Bodisco president for East Bay
More inside POST
Abbott to buy Alere in $5.3 billion deal Companies
What to do with slowly-developing talents Leadership