Seagate Technology appoints Mark W. Adams to board
From 2006 to February 2012, Mr. Adams served in a number of positions at Micron Technology, Inc., including as Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Vice President of Digital Media.
Prior to joining Micron Technology, Inc., Mr. Adams served as Chief Operating Officer of Lexar Media, Inc. in 2006 and as Vice President of Sales and Marketing of Creative Labs, Inc. from 2002 to 2006.
He has served as a director of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. since 2015.
Mr. Adams holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from Boston College and a master’s degree from Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings appoints Kerry A. Shiba as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Liz Bhatt as CBO
More inside POST