Seagate Technology appoints Mark W. Adams to board
From 2006 to February 2012, Mr. Adams served in a number of positions at Micron Technology, Inc., including as Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Vice President of Digital Media.
Prior to joining Micron Technology, Inc., Mr. Adams served as Chief Operating Officer of Lexar Media, Inc. in 2006 and as Vice President of Sales and Marketing of Creative Labs, Inc. from 2002 to 2006.
He has served as a director of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. since 2015.
Mr. Adams holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from Boston College and a master’s degree from Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Impax Laboratories appoints Paul M. Bisaro as CEO
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
More inside POST
New CEOs have 100 days to boost stock prices Leadership