Seadrill names Anton Dibowitz as executive vice president
In addition to his ongoing role as Chief Commercial Officer, in this new appointment, Mr. Dibowitz will take on additional responsibility for day-to-day business administration.
Mr. Dibowitz has almost 20 years' experience in the drilling industry and has served as Chief Commercial Officer and Senior Vice President since January 2013.
He is a Certified Public Accountant and a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin where he holds Masters degrees in Professional Accounting (MPA) and Business Administration (MBA). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Third Point Reinsurance CEO to step down
- AXIS Capital: John Nichols resigns as CEO of AXIS Re
- Hiscox appoints Louise Dennett as group finance director
- Aspen announces director appointment
- Asian Citrus Holdings appoints non-executive director
More inside POST
First Solar Q4 loss per share $6.92 Earnings