Seadrill names Anton Dibowitz as executive vice president
In addition to his ongoing role as Chief Commercial Officer, in this new appointment, Mr. Dibowitz will take on additional responsibility for day-to-day business administration.
Mr. Dibowitz has almost 20 years' experience in the drilling industry and has served as Chief Commercial Officer and Senior Vice President since January 2013.
He is a Certified Public Accountant and a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin where he holds Masters degrees in Professional Accounting (MPA) and Business Administration (MBA). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Teekay Offshore Partners appoints Ian Craig to board
- Axovant Sciences appoints Patrick Machado to board
- GeoPark appoints Jamie B. Coulter to board
- Seadrill appoints Anton Dibowitz as CEO
- AXIS Capital Holdings appoints Peter Vogt as CFO
More inside POST
Viasat Q1 earnings drop 78% Earnings