Seadrill names Anton Dibowitz as executive vice president
In addition to his ongoing role as Chief Commercial Officer, in this new appointment, Mr. Dibowitz will take on additional responsibility for day-to-day business administration.
Mr. Dibowitz has almost 20 years' experience in the drilling industry and has served as Chief Commercial Officer and Senior Vice President since January 2013.
He is a Certified Public Accountant and a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin where he holds Masters degrees in Professional Accounting (MPA) and Business Administration (MBA). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Hamilton Insurance Group appoints Pina Albo as CEO
- Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son appoints ex-CIA director Meroe Park to board
- Sun Life Financial appoints Paul Courtney as CCO
- Nordic American Tankers appoints Bjørn Giaever as CFO
- Teekay Offshore Partners appoints Ian Craig to board
More inside POST
Creative staff lead to satisfied customers Leadership