SDL appoints Azad Ootam as chief transformation officer
Mr. Ootam joins SDL from Royal Mail Group, where he most recently served as Head of Business Operations.
Prior to Royal Mail, Mr. Ootam was the commercial director of the UK Border Agency and was a partner at Accenture, working with several major IT and consulting providers in the industry.
In his past roles, he has led strategic direction setting at the Board level, managed organization redesign as well as radical cost-reduction projects through to program and project management.
With significant international experience, Mr. Labarthe joins SDL from Lookout, a mobile security software company, where he designed and launched the go-to-market strategy in Europe for both consumer and enterprise markets, achieving immediate growth in priority areas.
Prior to Lookout, Mr. Labarthe spent close to 15 years with Alcatel-Lucent. In his tenure, he held several leadership positions, all including a core focus of driving net-new sales, developing new business and revenue growth as well as continued investment in deriving value from existing technologies. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST