SDC appoints Faith Haines Kolb as vice president
Ms. Kolb served as Vice President, Biometrics at Veristat and formerly held leadership positions at Parexel, Prometrika, and Averion International.
Ms. Kolb's clinical trials experience spans both common and complex therapeutic areas including, but not limited to, oncology, neurology, dermatology, and genetic diseases.
Ms. Kolb holds a BA in Mathematics and Education from Clark University in Worcester, MA and is active with various local, national, and international industry associations such as Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio), Drug Information Association (DIA), Society for Clinical Data Management (SCDM), and the American Management Association (AMA). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- Everspin Technologies names Kevin Conley as CEO
- America's Car Mart CEO William H. Henderson to retire
- Café Valley appoints Brian Owens as CEO
- ON Semiconductor appoints Alan Campbell as chairman
- Seeing Machines appoints Mike McAuliffe as CEO
More inside POST