SDC appoints Faith Haines Kolb as vice president
Ms. Kolb served as Vice President, Biometrics at Veristat and formerly held leadership positions at Parexel, Prometrika, and Averion International.
Ms. Kolb's clinical trials experience spans both common and complex therapeutic areas including, but not limited to, oncology, neurology, dermatology, and genetic diseases.
Ms. Kolb holds a BA in Mathematics and Education from Clark University in Worcester, MA and is active with various local, national, and international industry associations such as Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio), Drug Information Association (DIA), Society for Clinical Data Management (SCDM), and the American Management Association (AMA). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- TASER International appoints Jawad Ahsan as CFO
- Accelerate Diagnostics appoints Tom Brown to board
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics appoints Ann F. Hanham as chair
- Limelight Networks appoints two directors
- Seeing Machines names Timothy Macmillan Crane to board
More inside POST
L Brands Q4 earnings per share $2.18 Earnings