Scripps Networks Interactive nominates Philip I. Kent to board
Mr. Kent joined Turner Broadcasting in 1993 as President of Turner Home Entertainment.
Mr. Kent later served as President of Turner's international networks based in London, and was subsequently named President and Chief Operating Officer of CNN News Group in 2000.
He became Chief Executive Officer of Turner Broadcasting System in 2003.
Mr. Kent is a board member at the CDC Foundation, having previously been a director of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association and chair of Atlanta's Woodruff Arts Center.
He holds a bachelor's degree in economics from Lehigh University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Bridgestone Americas appoints Stefano Mezzabotta as CIO
- Bridgestone Americas names new president of BATO for U.S. & Canada
- Surgery Partners appoints Clifford Adlerz as interim CEO
- Hankook Tire America appoints two managers
- Fred's appoints Jason Jenne as CFO
More inside POST
Bed Bath & Beyond Q2 profit declined Earnings