Scottish Oriental Smaller appoints director
Following a twenty five year investment career, Mr. Whitley is leaving full time employment at Aberdeen Asset Management at the end of March 2017, where he has held the position of Head of UK and European equities since July 2009.
Previous roles include being a senior investment manager on the Global equities team as well as the Asian equities team, based in Singapore, where he was lead manager of the Edinburgh Dragon Trust.
Mr. Whitley began his investment career at SG Warburg & Co in 1988. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
Keeping the supply chain flowing Leadership