Scottish Oriental Smaller appoints director
Following a twenty five year investment career, Mr. Whitley is leaving full time employment at Aberdeen Asset Management at the end of March 2017, where he has held the position of Head of UK and European equities since July 2009.
Previous roles include being a senior investment manager on the Global equities team as well as the Asian equities team, based in Singapore, where he was lead manager of the Edinburgh Dragon Trust.
Mr. Whitley began his investment career at SG Warburg & Co in 1988. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- United Utilities Group appoints Steve Fraser as COO
- Rank Group appoints Alex Thursby as non-executive director
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
More inside POST