SciVac appoints Avi Mazaltov as general manager
Mr. Mazaltov comes to VBI from Omrix Biopharmaceuticals, a Johnson & Johnson company, where he served as the General Manager and Director of Operations for three different sites.
At Omrix, Mr. Mazaltov was responsible for Biosurgery operations in Israel, and was a member of the Biosurgery leadership team.
Prior to joining Omrix, he held various other high-ranking operational roles including President of the Operations and Infrastructures division at Alvarion Technologies, and Director of Global Manufacturing at Teva Pharmaceuticals. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST
Red Hat Q4 revenue increased 16% Earnings