SciVac appoints Avi Mazaltov as general manager
Mr. Mazaltov comes to VBI from Omrix Biopharmaceuticals, a Johnson & Johnson company, where he served as the General Manager and Director of Operations for three different sites.
At Omrix, Mr. Mazaltov was responsible for Biosurgery operations in Israel, and was a member of the Biosurgery leadership team.
Prior to joining Omrix, he held various other high-ranking operational roles including President of the Operations and Infrastructures division at Alvarion Technologies, and Director of Global Manufacturing at Teva Pharmaceuticals. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
- InVivo Therapeutics appoints Richard Toselli as CMO
More inside POST