SciVac appoints Avi Mazaltov as general manager
Mr. Mazaltov comes to VBI from Omrix Biopharmaceuticals, a Johnson & Johnson company, where he served as the General Manager and Director of Operations for three different sites.
At Omrix, Mr. Mazaltov was responsible for Biosurgery operations in Israel, and was a member of the Biosurgery leadership team.
Prior to joining Omrix, he held various other high-ranking operational roles including President of the Operations and Infrastructures division at Alvarion Technologies, and Director of Global Manufacturing at Teva Pharmaceuticals. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Hanover Insurance Group appoints Bryan J. Salvatore as vice president
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
More inside POST