Schmitt Industries chairman Wayne A. Case to retire
From December 31, 2016, Mr. Case will be resigning from the Board and all other positions held with the Company.
Mr. Case founded the Company in 1986 and has been Chairman of the Board since 1997.
He was also the Chief Executive Officer of the Company from 1996 to 2012, President of the Company from 1986 to June 2009 and Managing Director of Schmitt Europe Ltd., a subsidiary of the Company, from 1995 to 2009. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Oregon
- Columbia Sportswear president Bryan Timm to step down
- Greenbrier Companies promotes Lorie Tekorius to CFO
- Schmitt Industries adds Michael J. Ellsworth to board
- NIKE appoints Tom Peddie as GM of North America
- Columbia Sportswear names interim SVP of North America & EMEA
More inside POST
Record Petrobras operating profit Earnings