Schmitt Industries adds Michael J. Ellsworth to board
Mr. Ellsworth has served as a director of the Company since April 2006. He served as Chief Operating Officer and advisor to the Board of Directors of ADE Corporation, Westwood, Mass., from 1993 to 1997.
After retirement from active management in 1997, Mr. Ellsworth continued to serve as a Vice President and an advisor to ADE’s Board of Directors until 2001.
Mr. Ellsworth also served as President, CEO and Director of Electro Scientific Industries from 1987 to 1992.
He is presently Chairman of Motion Optics Corporation and also works as a consultant to the semiconductor industry through his firm, Kinetic Technologies, where he serves as the President. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Oregon
- Columbia Sportswear president Bryan Timm to step down
- Greenbrier Companies promotes Lorie Tekorius to CFO
- Schmitt Industries chairman Wayne A. Case to retire
- NIKE appoints Tom Peddie as GM of North America
- Columbia Sportswear names interim SVP of North America & EMEA
More inside POST