Scepter Holdings announces appointment of new CEO
Mr. Armenta brings to Scepter Holdings a long-standing track record of business development marketing, sales and management experience.
Mr. Armenta has spent the last 15+ years in sales, marketing and corporate management as well as consulting both public and private companies.
He has helped build, work and consulted for several well known public companies including; MusclePharm, a Top Sports Nutrition and beverage company and Creative Edge Nutrition a Sports Nutrition and formally a MMJ company.
Current management and staff, including CEO/President, James Hicks have resigned to pursue other goals.
Mr. Hicks, from time to time, may consult on behalf of Scepter Holdings, Inc., to assure in a smooth management transition. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
- Morningstar names chief product officer, chief revenue officer
- Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
- Exelon appoints Thomas S. O’Neill as SVP and general counsel
More inside POST
Greedy CEOs are bad for business Leadership
New CEOs have 100 days to boost stock prices Leadership