Scepter Holdings announces appointment of new CEO
Mr. Armenta brings to Scepter Holdings a long-standing track record of business development marketing, sales and management experience.
Mr. Armenta has spent the last 15+ years in sales, marketing and corporate management as well as consulting both public and private companies.
He has helped build, work and consulted for several well known public companies including; MusclePharm, a Top Sports Nutrition and beverage company and Creative Edge Nutrition a Sports Nutrition and formally a MMJ company.
Current management and staff, including CEO/President, James Hicks have resigned to pursue other goals.
Mr. Hicks, from time to time, may consult on behalf of Scepter Holdings, Inc., to assure in a smooth management transition. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Kemper appoints Susan D. Whiting as director
- FreightCar America appoints James R. Meyer as CEO
- Morningstar appoints Caroline Tsay to board
- Allscripts appoints Dennis M. Olis as interim CFO
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
More inside POST