Scapa Group, a manufacturer of bonding materials and solutions, announced that Lawrence Pentz will join the board as independent non-executive chairman-designate, effective January 3, 2017.
Scapa Group names Lawrence Pentz as chairman-designateStaff Writer | Ashton Under Lyne, United Kingdom | Monday December 19, 2016 5:27AM ET
READ MOREMr. Pentz will be appointed Non-Executive Chairman from March 31, 2017.
Mr. Pentz is currently Chairman of Victrex plc, a position he has held since 2014 and has been on the Victrex Board as a Non-Executive Director since 2008.
Mr. Pentz was an Executive Director of Johnson Matthey plc from 2003 to March 2016. He has held a number of senior positions at Johnson Matthey plc spanning 32 years.
From March 31, 2017, Mr. Pentz will chair the Nominations Committee and will sit on the Company's Remuneration Committee and Audit and Risk Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Life Private Equity Trust appoints Jonathon Bond as non-executive director
- Mobeus Income & Growth appoints Ian Blackburn as chairman
- Rio Tinto names Jakob Stausholm chief financial officer
- Avacta Group appoints Eliot Forster as non-executive chairman
- Easyjet appoints Julie Southern as non-executive director