Scandic names director of business development, Germany
Ms. Schnelle has more than 15 years of experience in acquiring and developing hotels. Her most recent position was at Steigenberger Hotels where she was Vice President Business Development.
Prior to this, she worked as Acquisitions and Development Manager at Vastint Hospitality, a part of Inter-IKEA’s property division.
In this capacity, among other things she was responsible for acquiring land and negotiating contracts for Moxy Hotels, a collaboration between Vastint and Marriott Hotels. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Ericsson to appoint Ronnie Leten as chairman
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum appoints Norbert Oppitz as SVP
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
More inside POST
Kobe Steel confirms data falsification Companies