Saxo Bank announces key management appointments in MENA region
An industry veteran with over 20 years of industry experience, Mr. Camara brings invaluable expertise in the area of finance and regulation.
He worked with leading international brokers and banks in the Middle East and Asia since 2007 and prior to that the Dubai International Financial Centre Authority (DIFCA), where he coordinated the drafting and publication of key regulations and the establishment of the commercial registry.
Mr. Ahmed brings more than 28 years of relevant experience in the financial services industry gained in New York, Tokyo and London at Fundamental Brokers, Cantor Fitzgerald and most recently 18 years with Morgan Stanley. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Denmark
- Forward Pharma appoints Claus Bo Svendsen as CEO
- Change in Novo Nordisk executive management
- Hans Henrik Lund appointed CEO of Nilfisk
- Danske Bank appoints new CRO
- Maersk chairman Michael Pram Rasmussen to step down
More inside POST
IAG launches new long-haul airline Level Companies