Satellite Solutions Worldwide names Simon Clifton as director
Mr. Clifton was one of the founding members of the Company and has served as Chief Technology Officer following since its inception.
Mr. Clifton He has been instrumental in researching and developing SSW's satellite broadband and fixed wireless product portfolio.
He spent 13 years in satellite communications and broadband product development, before which he was involved in cellular telecoms. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
- Crimson Tide appoints Tobias James Turness Hawkins to board
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
More inside POST
Kellogg to buy Rxbar for $600 million Companies