Satellite Solutions Worldwide appoints director
Mr. Morana was CFO of Zoopla Property Group. He spent a decade at Betfair plc during which time he acted as CFO and interim CEO.
Mr. Morana was part of the management team that grew the business from an early stage start-up to a multi-billion-pound listed business, which ultimately merged with Paddy Power to create one of the world's largest public online betting and gaming companies.
Mr. Morana is currently on the board of Boohoo.com plc the fast fashion global success story that is now one of AIM's largest businesses, and GVC plc the European gaming business which operates brands such as Bwin and Partypoker. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
- HomeServe appoints three directors
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
More inside POST
Engie Q1 EBITDA down, revenues rise Earnings