Satellite Solutions Worldwide appoints director
Mr. Morana was CFO of Zoopla Property Group. He spent a decade at Betfair plc during which time he acted as CFO and interim CEO.
Mr. Morana was part of the management team that grew the business from an early stage start-up to a multi-billion-pound listed business, which ultimately merged with Paddy Power to create one of the world's largest public online betting and gaming companies.
Mr. Morana is currently on the board of Boohoo.com plc the fast fashion global success story that is now one of AIM's largest businesses, and GVC plc the European gaming business which operates brands such as Bwin and Partypoker. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST