Sangamo Therapeutics appoints Kathy Yi as CFO
Ms. Yi most recently served as Head of Finance for Novartis Pharmaceuticals' Global Inhalation Technical Research & Development group, responsible for the financial management of technical R&D organizations in California and Switzerland.
Prior to Novartis, Ms. Yi held financial management positions of increasing seniority at Life Technologies Corp., from 2007 to 2014, including Finance Leader, Corporate FP&A.
Earlier, she held various positions in finance at Intel Corp, from 2001 to 2007.
Ms. Yi received a B.S. in Chemical Engineering from University of California, Berkeley, and an M.B.A. from Columbia Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Qualcomm appoints James Thompson as new CTO
- Sunworks names Charles Cargile as new CEO
- ChromaDex appoints Steven Rubin to board
- Impax Laboratories appoints Paul M. Bisaro as CEO
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
More inside POST
PostNL Q4 revenue €955 million Earnings