Sangamo Therapeutics appoints Kathy Yi as CFO
Ms. Yi most recently served as Head of Finance for Novartis Pharmaceuticals' Global Inhalation Technical Research & Development group, responsible for the financial management of technical R&D organizations in California and Switzerland.
Prior to Novartis, Ms. Yi held financial management positions of increasing seniority at Life Technologies Corp., from 2007 to 2014, including Finance Leader, Corporate FP&A.
Earlier, she held various positions in finance at Intel Corp, from 2001 to 2007.
Ms. Yi received a B.S. in Chemical Engineering from University of California, Berkeley, and an M.B.A. from Columbia Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership