Sangamo BioSciences appoints Edward R. Conner as CMO
Dr. Conner joins Sangamo from Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc., a biopharmaceutical company developing novel products for the treatment of rare and ultra-rare diseases, where he served as vice president, clinical science.
From 2013 to 2014 Dr. Conner served as BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.'s senior medical director and led protocol development and regulatory interaction for its global phase 3 program in Pompe disease.
He worked for five years at Genentech in various clinical leadership roles.
Dr. Conner earned his M.D. from the University of California San Francisco.
He completed residency training in internal medicine at the University of Michigan, and was a fellow in clinical immunology and allergic diseases at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
Dr. Conner was awarded a B.S Biology, cum laude, from Duke University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
- Apple appoints Katherine Adams as general counsel, SVP
More inside POST
Fonterra net profit $545.86 million Earnings