Sangamo BioSciences appoints Edward R. Conner as CMO
Dr. Conner joins Sangamo from Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc., a biopharmaceutical company developing novel products for the treatment of rare and ultra-rare diseases, where he served as vice president, clinical science.
From 2013 to 2014 Dr. Conner served as BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.'s senior medical director and led protocol development and regulatory interaction for its global phase 3 program in Pompe disease.
He worked for five years at Genentech in various clinical leadership roles.
Dr. Conner earned his M.D. from the University of California San Francisco.
He completed residency training in internal medicine at the University of Michigan, and was a fellow in clinical immunology and allergic diseases at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
Dr. Conner was awarded a B.S Biology, cum laude, from Duke University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST
Teva Q1 net income $580 million Earnings