Sanderson Farms director Charles W. Ritter, Jr. to retire
Mr. Ritter served from 1967 to 2002 as President and a Director of the Attala Company, which is principally engaged in the business of milling and selling feed and cornmeal.
He now serves as a management consultant to the Attala Company.
Mr. Ritter has also served as President of JRS, Inc., a family-owned real estate investment firm, since 1973.
Mr. Ritter is a director of First M & F Corp. and Merchants & Farmers Bank, Kosciusko, Mississippi, and chairs the audit committee of First M & F Corp.’s Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Mississippi
- VT Halter Marine appoints Robert A. Socha as SVP
- Kathleen Brown and Maura Markus to join Stifel's board
- Cal-Maine Foods appoints Michael Ermon as VP of operations
- Gordon Lewis to retire from BancorpSouth at year-end
- BancorpSouth appoints Chris A. Bagley as president, COO
More inside POST
Brocade Q2 revenue $553 million Earnings