Sainsbury's appoints new retail and operations director
Mr. Roberts will be a member of Sainsbury's Operating Board. Most recently Mr. Roberts was Executive Vice President of Walgreens Boots Alliance and President of Boots in the UK & Ireland.
Prior to this he was Managing Director of Boots UK, where he was responsible for leading retail and pharmacy activities in over 2,500 stores across the UK & Ireland.
He joined Boots as Regional Director in 2003 from Marks & Spencer, where for 14 years he held roles in Marks & Spencer’s stores and operations.
Mr. Roberts will join Sainsbury’s by July 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
Negin Khodro to introduce new Megane Companies
Stanley Gibbons puts itself up for sale Companies
Overcome quiet nature and passive approach Leadership