Sainsbury's appoints new retail and operations director
Mr. Roberts will be a member of Sainsbury's Operating Board. Most recently Mr. Roberts was Executive Vice President of Walgreens Boots Alliance and President of Boots in the UK & Ireland.
Prior to this he was Managing Director of Boots UK, where he was responsible for leading retail and pharmacy activities in over 2,500 stores across the UK & Ireland.
He joined Boots as Regional Director in 2003 from Marks & Spencer, where for 14 years he held roles in Marks & Spencer’s stores and operations.
Mr. Roberts will join Sainsbury’s by July 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST