Sainsbury's appoints new retail and operations director
Mr. Roberts will be a member of Sainsbury's Operating Board. Most recently Mr. Roberts was Executive Vice President of Walgreens Boots Alliance and President of Boots in the UK & Ireland.
Prior to this he was Managing Director of Boots UK, where he was responsible for leading retail and pharmacy activities in over 2,500 stores across the UK & Ireland.
He joined Boots as Regional Director in 2003 from Marks & Spencer, where for 14 years he held roles in Marks & Spencer’s stores and operations.
Mr. Roberts will join Sainsbury’s by July 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST