Sainsbury's appoints new retail and operations director
Mr. Roberts will be a member of Sainsbury's Operating Board. Most recently Mr. Roberts was Executive Vice President of Walgreens Boots Alliance and President of Boots in the UK & Ireland.
Prior to this he was Managing Director of Boots UK, where he was responsible for leading retail and pharmacy activities in over 2,500 stores across the UK & Ireland.
He joined Boots as Regional Director in 2003 from Marks & Spencer, where for 14 years he held roles in Marks & Spencer’s stores and operations.
Mr. Roberts will join Sainsbury’s by July 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST